Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dishwasher breakdown

At the beginning of the month, our dishwasher broke. The top washer/sprayer(3rd level) assembly fell off. We decided to just wash the dishes by hand for a while. The problem with that is, my wife hates washes dishes. After a week or so, I starting feeling like my sex appeal seems to trend with the amount of dishes I do. So getting this problem being solved is going up in priority. When I finally go around to researching the problem. Buying a new dishwasher was out of the question. We didn't need a big expense while working our debt snowball. So we looked for parts online. We found a site appliance parts pros. They had the diagrams with parts break downs and actual pictures of the parts. We ordered the part standard shipping and it still arrived in 1 day. My wife even put the part in while I was a work. See, I told you she hated doing dishes.

The total Price with shipping $10.87!!! That is alot better than +$300 on a dishwasher.